Our "Sharing Circles" are closed groups that combine training and peer-to-peer coaching and use the power of co-development to help women thrive in their professional growth. During the Sharing Circles, approximately eight women and one coach gather to learn new ways of speaking, listening and relating to others. In each session, the participant in the ‘hot seat’ (not mandatory) shares a situation, then the others ask clarification questions, followed by in depth questions. After a moment of reflexion each participants gives personal advice to the person in the ‘hot seat’. By participating, you will be contributing at the same time to your personal development as well as to the development of other women. It is a win – win process where participation is equal and all attendees will benefit from the supportive and authentic nature of the circle itself.
Read about the power of co-development in Sharing Circles.
· The peer coaching relationship is reciprocal, designed, and confidential.
· Peer coaching is a channel for awareness, insight and increased competency.
· The agenda for peer coaching is deepening learning and forwarding action.
· Peer coaches are creative, resourceful and responsible for their own learning.
· Peer coaches are curious, intuitive and catalytic.
· Set GOALS for the session, the short-term, and the long-term.
· Do a REALITY check to explore the current situation.
· Create OPTIONS and alternative strategies or courses of action.
· Lock in WHAT is to be done, WHEN, by WHOM, and the WILL to do it.
· Ask powerful questions
· Listen on levels one, two and three
· Acknowledge and champion
· Request and challenge
· Hold accountability
“Your Dynamics in Spiral” is a process consisting of 8 sessions during which the participating women will go, session after session, through the 8 stages of personal development individually. Collectively they will advance in a respectful, benevolent and supportive atmosphere. Each monthly session (3rd Tuesday of the month) will be facilitated using collective intelligence participatory generative interactive tools and activities. The space will be held by a professional coach.
Why dynamic(s) in spiral? What’s at the heart of our dynamics? What are some of the paradigms life faces us with? What strategies can support/help us?
Discover the answers to these questions while (re)writing the path of your life!