Meeting with a Lion Tamer to find your way through the Stress Jungle of Life
Were you already confronted with these feelings?
- 'I sometimes feel overwhelmed by my emotions (anger, frustration) and I can't help it.'
- 'I have the feeling at the end of the day that I've done nothing I wanted to.'
- 'Work life balance is something I would like to work on'
- 'It is sometimes difficult for me to choose my priorities'
- 'At night I wake up at 2 o'clock and can hardly get back to sleep'
- 'I sometimes would like to be able to improve the way I answer my children when I come at home at night'.
This session will give you practical clues to help you understand and improve your Selfcoaching®.
What can you expect?
A workshop where you will :
- Receive some advice to increase your self-awareness.
- Get tips for better self-stress management.
- Discover how the alpha-level brain frequencies are key to a better performance.
- Find new insights for a better quality of sleep.
- Catch a glimpse of the guide to strengthen your self-control
The presentation will be followed by an 30 minute initiation relaxation exercise meant to apply a Selfcoaching® technique to discover the alpha-level.
Our Speaker: Dominique De Troyer
After a 23 years’ career in Retail Banking and Human Resources at BNP Paribas Fortis, Dominique De Troyer (52) decided to join Prana Training in 2009 after having discovered and experienced the full potential of Selfcoaching, which he will present in his workshop.
As a people manager he always valued personal development of his colleagues very highly.
As a coach of coaches, his goal was to enable his managers to become better managers.
With those same goals in mind, he now shares, as a trainer and as a coach his experience and know-how in leading teams.
Through workshops and seminars in business settings, he helps people improve their stress management and enhance their personal and professional effectiveness through techniques which enable to get a better self-consciousness, to change habits and conditionings, to benefit a better control of emotions, to be more effective in life and at work by learning how to use your brain differently.
Dominique is a father of three children, lives in Brussels, begins every single day in the swimming pool and is passionate about the combination of travels and motorbikes.
Participation & how to reserve
The meeting is open to members and non-members
Drinks and some finger food will be provided.
DATE: Thursday, July 7th 2016
THON Hotel Bristol Stephanie, 93 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels
PWI MEMBERS: €20
PWN Global MEMBERS: €20
COMBO (PWI MEMBER WITH GUEST): €50
Fees cover a part of the logistic costs, and can be made by Paypal.
IBAN: BE87 7310 3399 1094
Pre-registration compulsory before 4th July 2016.
Cancellations should be sent to email@example.com.
No-shows or cancellations after July 4th 2016 will be invoiced.
*** The image right is protected by Article 10 of the Belgian law on copyright and related rights. As part of PWI - Professional Women International Brussels' events we estimate that there is a tacit agreement to publish the participants' images on our website, unless explicitly indicated ***
Stay tuned for information on our forthcoming events ...