PWI Your Path, Creating Career Choices presents:
7 Steps to Reinvent Your Career
PWI Creating Career Choices Course is a part of the PWI Your Path Programme.
It is an intensive and exclusive course to help PWI members create career choices and move ahead with their careers in a direction that suits their personal needs.
We are proud to announce the availability of our first PWI paid course to create career choices:
‘7 Steps to Reinvent Your Career’ starting on March 7, 2017
Everyone is invited to the Kick-Off event in Brussels on March 7 to meet the trainer, get information on the course and a make decision to register for the full course.
This is a pilot program – so we will be following participants closely to gather feedback. For this pilot program, PWI has chosen a course by Els Deboutte professional career coach from ‘Make Me Fly!’ Career Coaching Center. It is a combination of face-to-face meetings and online learning experiences with her that will be fortified with group discussions at the monthly ‘Your Path Sharing Bubble’.
Interested? Find out more below and register quickly to the kick-off event, places are limited!
All about ‘7 Steps to Reinvent Your Career’What you get:
- Two face-to-face meetings with Els – kick-off and wrap-up
- Six 1.5-hour ‘Wednesday Webinars’ - online group sessions, combining training, coaching, Q&A and masterminding
- Action sheets to structure your thoughts and progress throughout the program
- Access to a secured Facebook Group that will allow for exchange in the learning group and with the coach during and after the program
- Access to session recordings – so should you miss a session, no worries!
- Possibility to ask questions during the session and to mail in questions if you can’t make it live but want to see them answered
PWI Members: Make sure you are logged in and retrieve the registration link from PWI's Member only Special Offer page and fill in the application form.
Not a PWI Member yet? You are of course welcome to become a PWI Member today and take advantage of this PWI exclusive course and price.
Once you have registered, Els will send you an email with some questions particularly about why you want to participate. This will allow her to make sure the program is right for you.
Sound good? What are you waiting for? Register here and mark your calendars!Course Programme
|Tue. March 7 - 6:30pm
47 Bld St Michel
|Kick-off - open to all: Face-to-face kick-off with Els and the group.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register to this 1st event.
|Wed. March 15 - 6:00-7:30pm
||‘Go-go!’ or no-go? What jobs and places suit me best? What’s ‘the right spot’ for me?
|Wed. March 29 - 6:00-7:30pm
||What am I worth? My strengths, assets, talents, skills, the pitfalls…
|Wed. April 12 - 6:00-7:30pm
||Be irresistible! How my CV, LinkedIn profile and other online presence attracts the right people
|Wed. April 26 - 6:00-7:30pm
||Where are the jobs?! Search strategies, creating internal opportunities, using your network
|Wed. May 10 - 6:00-7:30pm
||Shining my way through interviews, assessment centers, performance reviews…
|Wed. May 24 - 6:00-7:30pm
||Action! Overcoming my limiting beliefs, planning for action
|Thu. June 8 - 6:30pm
There are 3 possible ways to pay for your participation:
- You pay for it yourself. Your participation fee is €267.00 including VAT.
- You are self-employed or have your own business. You can request a 40% refund of the enrollment fee (VAT excluded). We’ll send you all necessary instructions if you check the box on the enrollment form.
- Your employer pays for you. Fill in all the company details and make sure your participation fee (€267.00 including VAT) is paid before the course starts.
Els Deboutte is a coach, trainer, author and creator of ‘Make me Fly!’, a team that currently consists of 18 (career) coaches. Throughout over 20 years of experience as a psychologist, coach, trainer, HR Manager and consultant, she learned to spot and strengthen people’s talents easily. Herself a surviver of 2 burn-outs, she decided she was not going down that road again, which requires permanent attention to what matters most to her. She’s a trained psychologist and musician, a wife and mother of two sons. In her spare time she practices karate, enjoys great and healthy food, she loves wine and the occasional jog!
About ‘Make Me Fly!’
- ‘Make me Fly!’ is a certified center for career coaching by the VDAB (Job Seeker’s Department of the Flemmish Government in Belgium).
- They have extensive experience in individual and group coaching both face-to-face and online.
- As one of the fastest growing career centers in Flanders and Brussels, their team of 18 career coaches has created a track record of happy customers. On top of that, they’re one of the few career centers that regularly work online with clients.
- They coach all different sectors and levels of organisations.
- They’re specialized in the Belgian labor market and know how it works and responds to candidates.
- For more information visit their website or contact Els personally
What past participants have said about the program:
- ·“Very dynamic way to take a lot of action in a short time and to reflect on yourself. The weekly sessions are a milestone to work towards and it allows for enough time to reflect in the meantime.”
- ·“It was worth it. Great way to get a lot of tips and to exchange ideas with fellow participants.”
- ·“I liked the online method. It allowed me to relisten or listen later if I couldn’t participate and still send in my questions. It’s very efficient. Working with the chatbox during the sessions avoids the risk of a participant dominating the whole session. I warmly recommend.”
- ·“I got a lot of usable and handy tips and was more aware of my pitfalls. The examples were easy to apply. Strong supporting visuals.”
- ·“I came to more insights in a clear and structured way.”
- ·“The coach speaks from experience, can give examples and really ‘plays’ with the material.”
- ·“Very capable trainer.”
*** The image right is protected by Article 10 of the Belgian law on copyright and related rights. As part of PWI - Professional Women International Brussels' events we estimate that there is a tacit agreement to publish the participants' images on our website, unless explicitly indicated ***
Stay tuned for information on our forthcoming events ...