Your Path Sharing Bubble -
Learn about our "Sharing Circles"
At this PWI Brussels Your Path Sharing Bubble, we look forward to introduce you to our new co-development sessions: Sharing Circles!
Creating Co-Developed Career Choices Circle
- Are you a woman currently at a career cross road?
- Would you like to share your professional experiences, learn from your peers, support, be supported and develop your full potential?
- Are you looking for new perspectives, ideas and advice to cope with a difficult period in your life?
PWI Brussels Your Path is warmly inviting you to the launch of its new initiative - the “Sharing Circle”!
Sharing Circles help PWI Brussels’ members to thrive in their professional growth by using a peer to peer co-development approach. This new initiative is open to women looking for a safe place to share their experiences, issues and professional challenges and overcome their obstacles through the direct, open and benevolent support of their peers.
A demo of the circle will be launched on Wednesday 07 February at the monthly “Your Path Sharing Bubble” and will then be held every fourth Tuesday of the month.
What you will get from the Circle
- Six 2-hour Circles - Circles are group sessions that combine training and peer-to- peer coaching
- Access to a private Facebook or LinkedIn group as a space for exchange between and after the circle sessions.
The Your Path Sharing Circle dates are:
Mark them now in your agenda! And don't forget to register for our launch event on 27 February!
Participation and programme fees: €10 for the kick-off and €90 for a total of 6 sessions.
What people say about the Circle co-development:
"I am a big fan of gathering women to help and encourage each other, it is a means to empower us. If done with no judgement, we can really help people bring change into their lives. Don't forget, you might have the unlocking key to someone's problem, and vice-versa." Patricia
You can also read about Giulia’s experience and testimonial here.
Register here for our launch event - we look forward to welcome you!
If you have any questions on the event please contact:
Ana (0476 500406) | Annalisa (0479 801844) | Giulia (0470 96 09036)
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for use on the PWI Brussels website and in the press, PWI Brussels marketing materials, and other publications. By attending this event, you consent to PWI Brussels photographing and using your image and likeness.