Launch: Your Path Sharing Circles
Creating Co-Developed Career Choices Circle
- Would you like to learn from your own peers?
- Are you looking for a supportive and collaborative approach to face personal and professional challenges?
- Do you want to help and be helped through structured exercises?
Then join us for our first Your Path Sharing Circle! Sharing Circles are closed sessions among peers to help each other grow and succeed. They are scheduled for every fourth Tuesday of the month. The PWI Brussels Your Path Sharing Circle is a part of the PWI Brussels Your Path programme.
Sharing Circles help PWI Brussels’ members thrive in their professional growth by using a peer to peer co-development approach. Sharing Circles are the place where women gather to learn new ways of speaking, listening and relating to others. By participating, you will be contributing at the same time to your personal development and through the story telling process to the development of other women. It is a win–win process where participation is equal and all attendees will benefit from the supportive and authentic nature of the circle itself.
What you will get from your Circle:
- Six 2-hour Circles - group sessions that combine training and peer-to- peer coaching
- Access to a private Facebook or LinkedIn group as a space for exchange between and after Circle sessions.
Get a feel for the power of co-development and Sharing Circles from Giulia's testimonial here!
If you have any questions on the event please contact:
Ana (0476 500406) | Annalisa (0479 801844)
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for use on the PWI Brussels website and in the press, PWI Brussels marketing materials, and other publications. By attending this event, you consent to PWI Brussels photographing and using your image and likeness.