Unlock the leader in you!
Imagine how your life at work would be if you could:
- better understand yourself and how you function;
- uncover what unconsciously drives and motivates you and, conversely, what your obstacles are;
- access your resources instantly, wherever your are, regardless of how challenging the situation is;
- master a few very simple and yet highly efficient techniques to become more confident, inspire trust, appear more powerful or empathetic, according to what the situation requires;
- know that you can take the feedback from difficult situations, so you can transform them into learning experiences and new opportunities to go beyond your own limits.
This is what this workshop on “Unlock the Leader in You” is about.
A lot of thoughts, behaviours and emotions escape our conscious self, and we just repeat “programmes” that we have acquired over time, without questioning their efficiency.
If you want to have more control over the way you function, understand what is blocking you from reaching your objectives, and adopt recipes for success, this short workshop will give you a few tips and tricks that you can start using immediately. The session will include a short theoretical introduction and a few fun and practical exercises.
About our guest speaker and workshop leader - Catherine Piana:
Catherine holds an MBA and is a Master Practitioner in NLP (neurolinguistic programming), certified in Life Coaching, Training and Hypnotherapy.
"Influence is the common thread to all my activities. Whether I exercise it in my daily EU lobbying activity, as a life coach and hypnotherapist, as a trainer, or as a parent of two teenage girls. EU lobbying has been my environment since 1990, and coaching and training were added in the beginning of the 2010’s, when I embarked on a journey of personal development by becoming a Master Practitioner in NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and spent many days in trainings about the human mind."
NLP is a very powerful tool of influence. It teaches how to decipher people’s verbal and non-verbal communication, understand what motivates them, adapt to them, so as to guide them towards your objective. It is like steering your partner when you dance: first you adapt, and then you lead.
If you have any questions on the event please contact:
Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Events Team (email@example.com)
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for use on the PWI Brussels website and in the press, PWI Brussels marketing materials, and other publications. By attending this event, you consent to PWI Brussels photographing and using your image and likeness.