Our Inner Circle:
An invitation to connect during this critical time
We hope you are doing fine during these uncertain times. We miss you, and we want to stay connected!
According to a study conducted by the Kellogg School of Management, one crucial ingredient that women need from their networks is a close inner circle of women to provides critical information on how to approach opportunities and challenges.
As we all physically distance ourselves and move our work, learning and socialization online, we want to make sure the key ingredient of connection continues.
We want to invite our members and friends to check-in, have a drink together, and re-discover and tap into the inspiration and insight of our network!
Join us for a series of The Inner Circle Virtual Happy Hour, weekly virtual sessions among peers to help each other survive and grow during these critical times.
They are scheduled for every Thursday, until May 7, with a different theme for each session.
Prepare a drink at home, join our Zoom session and put on your camera, and we will provide the topic to inspire connections and ideas.
Our first session will be on April 16 will be the ‘Almost Spring Holiday’ Drink! Pour yourself a glass of wine or cocktail of your choice & then plan to show us your Spring Holiday outfit!
For each virtual happy hour session:
- We will check-in on how you are all doing during the lock-down – sharing our fears, opportunities we see and what we are grateful for.
- Have brainstorm breakout sessions to deepen discussions and mine for helpful tips and ideas.
- And generally, we will continue to deepen what we know of each other, share what we are learning, and have fun together!
Following topics will be continued to be announced, where the range of topics may cover:
- Sharing Inspiration through Art & Beauty
- From Disruption to Learning & Transformation
- Members and invited guests showcase
Both members & friends are of PWI Brussels are invited to participate in the sessions. Join one or all, based on what your interest and availability permits.
If you have any questions on the event please contact: