Open to members and non-members - LIMITED NUMBER of participants
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) belongs to a new class of treatments referred to as Energy Psychology.
EFT evolved from Thought Field Therapy, which was created by U.S. clinical psychologist Dr. Roger Callahan. Gary Craig, who studied with Dr. Callahan, is the Founder of EFT.
EFT is an easy to learn, lasting results, safe and non-invasive easy-to-use self-help tool.
This workshop will:
- Make you familiarize you to the EFT concepts, procedures and application scope
- Provide you with tools to minimize emotional discomfort
- Teach you how to correctly apply the EFT to yourself and others in different situation in your private and professional life.
Who would benefit from this EFT Level 1 Training?
This Training is open to anyone interested in their own healing, personal growth and as support in their professional life.
EFT applies to all issues, including: Stress, Relationship problems, Fear of Public Speaking, Women's Issues, Insomnia, Self-image, Body Pains, Anger, Trauma, Anxiety, Fears & Phobias, Allergies, Money issues, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), Dyslexia, Weight loss, Children’s Issues, Addictions and many more...
What people are saying after attending the EFT Level 1 Training? Please click here
Workshop Structure & Content
The workshop will consist of a lecture, demonstrations, partner practice, and plenty of ‘hands-on’ experience:
Part 1 - Introduction
- What is EFT and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of using EFT?
- Why should I use it on myself?
Part 2 - Theory
- Why is EFT so effective?
- How do negative emotions disrupt the energy system?
- How can a healthy energy system improve my life?
- Learn the Basic EFT Recipe and effective Short Cut Versions
- Learn how to handle some of the blocks to EFT
- Plus…. Learn at least 10 ways to refine your application of the Basic Recipe!
Part 3 - Practice
As a group we will tap on (your privacy is always respected):
- Physical pains and discomforts
- Favourite Food (or other) cravings
- A bothersome specific memory
- Constricted Breathing
- Specific issues suggested by the participants
Deliverables & Certificate
This EFT Level Training includes your:
• EFT Level 1 Workbook (which is different from the EFT Manual)
• EFT Level 1 Certificate, which is valid to access the further training workshops
Important Pre-Assignment – please read
• Pre-reading Material - Prior to this Training please read the FREE 79-Page EFT Manual so you can familiarize yourself already with the Technique and the various Tapping Points.
You can download the FREE EFT Manual by clicking here
• Release Form - Prior to the Training you will be asked to sign a basic release form, stating you will take responsibility for your own health and well being. To print your release form click here
• Important Note for your Certificate - As soon as you have registered, please email Jeanine at Jeanine@EFTforlife.com with the exact spelling of your full Name (and Credentials, if you wish) so we can print your EFT Certificate correctly.
If you have any questions about this training please contact Jeanine at jeanine@EFTforlife.com or call 03 283 49 41
Other Remarks – please read
• Please arrive minimum 20 minutes early (at 9.40) to 'Meet and Greet', so we can start right on time at 10am
• Please bring your favorite food craving item
• Lunch catering will be organized by PWI only for attendees who request at their registration
Our Trainer: Jeanine Crombé
Jeanine Crombé works full-time with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) since 2002.
She specializes in EFT exclusively and practices EFT full-time as a Personal Performance & Life Coach and EQ Consultant.
She teaches EFT Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Workshops. She hosts EFT Teleclass Series, conducts EFT Retreats, leads EFT Specialty Workshops, offers EFT Audio Programs, and her latest project... recording and producing her own EFT Videos!
In her private practice (over the phone and via video Skype) she specializes in complex and difficult cases.
She is the Owner and President of Crombé J Life Coaching Inc., a private corporation, formed in 1995.
Jeanine is a former member of the Canadian Association for Professional Speakers, a Founding member of Coachville, a member of Coach University, and former member of the International Coach Federation.
She received extensive and Advanced Live Training, including Mastering EFT for Serious Diseases in Seattle and Stamford from Gary H. Craig, Founder of EFT. Most recently, she attended the EFT Masters Boot Camp in Denver, conducted by Gary H. Craig.
Jeanine is one of the first people in North America to hold an Advanced Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
Jeanine is a Graduate of Coach University in Colorado, one of the leading coach training organizations in the world. As a member of the International Coach Federation, Jeanine's professional work ethics are guided by the Standards, Procedures, and Policies of this organization.
Before moving to Canada, Jeanine enjoyed a 21-year successful and fulfilling teaching career in Belgium. She received her Bachelor Degree in Education in Antwerp, Belgium.
For more information, please visit www.eftforlife.com
Participation & how to reserve
The workshop is open to members and non-members.
Drinks and some finger food will be provided. catering by La table d'Arthur, Etterbeek http://www.latabledarthur.com/
DATE: Saturday, 27 October 2012
VENUE: Bd Saint-Michel, 47
1040 Etterbeek Brussels Click here for map
Closest Metro : Montgomery
Plenty of parking available in the street after 18:00
PAYMENT: Members: €120
Pre-registration and pre-payment (preferably via PayPal)
compulsory before 24 October 2012:
IBAN: BE49 3630 3075 2171 - BIC: BBRUBEBB
No-shows or cancellations after registration deadline will be invoiced - cancellations should be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org)..
Stay tuned for information on our forthcoming events ....