- What are the tax advantages?
- Is there a limit to the amount of pension I can accumulate?
- How much tax will I pay when I take my pension?
- What if I move company and country?
- How do I set up my own pension scheme?
- What if I don’t have enough in my pension plan for my retirement?
- Can I also have a state pension?
- I have a small company with employees – what are the advantages of offering my employees a pension?
Our Speaker: Melanie Barker
Melanie Barker is a Senior Adviser at Fulcra International Financial Planning, the leading provider of independent financial advice for the international community in Belgium. She also set up and runs the service tailored for women, 4Women
, and is active in PWI, the British Chamber of Commerce and the BCT.
Participation & how to reserve
The meeting is open to members and non-members.
18:00 - 21:00
Fulcra Offices ( map here)
Avenue de Tervuren 168
Closest Metro: Montgommery
Pre-registration and pre-payment (preferably via PayPal)
compulsory by 6 October 2013:
IBAN: BE49 3630 3075 2171 - BIC: BBRUBEBB
No-shows or cancellations after registration deadline will be invoiced - cancellations should be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stay tuned for information on our forthcoming events ....