Come along and join the PWN Amsterdam for a full afternoon. It is a great and unique opportunity to get to know and share experience with women from another city network.
On the 8th of March, International Women’s Day is celebrated around the world to recognize the economic, political and social achievements of women. This year, PWN Amsterdam will be celebrating International Women’s Day in a special way together with PWI in Brussels where we are invited by the Cabinet of Vice President Neelie Kroes and by the Unit Equal Treatment Legislation, DG Justice.
This is an amazing opportunity to share our ideas with members working for the European Commission at the highest levels and get inspired !
The draft programming is as follows ( the final details and time schedule will follow soon):
- Total will host us for the lunch with presentations about Dutch and Belgium positions on quota ;
- Presentation by mr Andreas Stein head Unit Equal treatment legislation, European Commission DG Justice about developments and process of implementation of Directive for Women on Boards, Com (2012) 614 & 615 and
- Presentation about the Gender Pay Gap in Europe;
- Presentation by Ms Josephine Wood member of the Cabinet of Vice President Kroes about the digital agenda and the digital gap, promoting technical careers for women and all other topics you would like to adress in advance;
- ( Pre) Networking Dinner with PWN Amsterdam members ;
This is a member only event, the number of participants is limited.
Please send your full name, date and place of birth and passport number to firstname.lastname@example.org, after registration via the website.
Registration will be closed on 26 February 2013 due to EC Security reasons.
An early dinner will follow at (TBC). Separate Registration
Participation & how to reserve
This is open to members only!
TIME: 12:00- 18:00
For the lunch:
Rue de l’ Industrie 52
1040 Brussels - Belgium (click here for map)
The meetings will be held at the European commission- DG Justice
Rue Montoyer 59
1040 Brussels a 8 mn walk from Total
Parking in the area is rare so you better use public transportation:
Station Brussels Luxembourg accessible from the 3 main stations: Brussels Midi, Brussels Central and Brussels Nord
Lines 2 and 6 to Art-loi (3 minutes walk to Total)
Places are limited!
Stay tuned for information on our forthcoming events ....